Who We Are

Friday, March 17, 2017

Back To Normal

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Cam would like to thank all of you for your kind comments yesterday - it was a routine check up and we are very pleased with everything the students and vet had to say!  Having said that, it was really awful being apart for  a whole hour and fifteen minutes  the very long time that she was gone and I missed her tons!

Oh, I know, you think I'm all about the ...

IMG_9173CamMagsBoom
"Ufff!"
"BOOM!"

... and I am, but I also regard Cam not just as my big sister, playmate, and all around best friend, but like a mama. So after she got back and I sniffed her all over, I didn't leave her side.

After brunch, we did this for a long time:

IMG_9185MagsCam
"I'll be right here if you need anything, Cam."
"Thank you, Maggie."

Then Mom and Dad went out on the deck and we went with them. Cam got comfy, then I went over to check on her.

IMG_9189MagsCam
"Do you need anything?  How about a little kiss-kiss?"
"That helps a lot, Maggie.  I missed you, too, you know."

I wedged myself into the corner so I could keep a close eye on her.

IMG_9191MagsCam
"I'm right here, OK?"
"Thanks, little one.  Zzz..."

I stayed close all the rest of the day and night.

Of course, today we're back at the BOOM! and playing Crazed River Otter Games, but Mom sure kept commenting on how sweet we were yesterday!  Me?  I'm glad things are back to normal!  I'm sure Cam is, too.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

17 comments:

  1. Maggie OMCs if I had a furry sis I'd want her to be just like your loving self.
    There are many things about felines and K9s that are different I know...but here is one I bet you didn't know.....cats can be very very stand offish with a sib who has been to the vet....some can get even hissy. I think it is wonderful that you were so attentive to Cammie
    Hugs O'madi and O'mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a loving and understanding sister Maggie. Jakey like that when Dory leaves the house for any amount of time.
    We just love watching you snuggle together!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for leprechauns
    Happy St. Patrick's Day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look so comfy, curled up together. I miss our lovely Petite-Chose, she was very good at cuddling up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's impawtant to take care of those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, you are a very sweet sister. Lightning is like that too, he worries whenever Ciara or Phantom or now Misty goes to the vet and he is at home. It is so nice to be so loved. Now on with the games.

    Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie you are a pawesome, pawesome sister, Dakota is like that if Cody is gone for a period of time DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad all is well. Tomorrow is Leelee's annual check up . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with loving your sister!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Aw Maggie, you are such a good sister! I'm glad Cammie had a good check up, I'm sure everyone is glad that things are back to normal today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both are so sweet! If we could get a woofie sisfur like either one of you we would consider an addition to our family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is wonderful that you two are so close!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a loving sister, Maggie♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two are so cute together. Sibling love is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how sweet you gurls are!!! I can't believes I missed your 'adventure'!!!! Wells, I am glads you are back togethers and everythings is okays!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are super cute! I think your momma's right -- it takes a mix of cute AND CROG.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You two are so super sweet together! It makes our hearts go pitter-patter!

    ReplyDelete